Inspecting an ExternalData

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

At least in RC1, I am unable to inspect instances of ExternalData; #inspectorClassOf: is returning nil (Standard tool set).

Any ideas?  I am getting the external data instances from funtions returning void pointers.  Exploring the instances might be working, but I'm not sure what to expect just yet.

Bill

Re: Inspecting an ExternalData

hernanmd
Using Pharo-1.0-10508-rc2 #10508 and FFI-Kernel-ar.12 you should see
something like the attached inspector on a ExternalData.
Cheers,

Hernán

2010/3/27 Schwab,Wilhelm K <[hidden email]>:

> Hello all,
>
> At least in RC1, I am unable to inspect instances of ExternalData; #inspectorClassOf: is returning nil (Standard tool set).
>
> Any ideas?  I am getting the external data instances from funtions returning void pointers.  Exploring the instances might be working, but I'm not sure what to expect just yet.
>
> Bill

externalData.jpg (66K) Download Attachment