Instal of Seaside 3.0.3 fails on Pharo

scott lewis
Just me, or does the standard Gofer install of seaside 3.0.3 fail on a new Pharo image?

It gets stuck on:

scanTokens: aString
        "compatibility"
        ^ Array with: (self scan: aString readStream)

aString is nil_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: Instal of Seaside 3.0.3 fails on Pharo

Lukas Renggli
This is strange. What do you refer to as "standard Gofer install"?
What do you refer to as "new Pharo image"?

Note that Seaside 3.0 has only been tested in Pharo 1.0, 1.1 and
1.1.1, it is not supposed to work on Pharo 1.2 yet.

Lukas

On 18 December 2010 08:25, scott lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just me, or does the standard Gofer install of seaside 3.0.3 fail on a new Pharo image?
>
> It gets stuck on:
>
> scanTokens: aString
>        "compatibility"
>        ^ Array with: (self scan: aString readStream)

> seaside-dev mailing list

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch