Install Jun

Антаев Евгений
Hello,
My smalltalk learning led me to graphic library Jun, but i can't
install it. I do everything like in instruction
(http://www.sra.co.jp/people/aoki/Jun/Main_e.htm). When install parcel
(jun669.pcl) manager says: "Invalid parcel file format. Load aborted".
I believe, you won't leave me alone with this problem.
Thanks for your help.

Re: Install Jun

James Robertson-3
What version of VW are you trying to load the parcel into?