Installer and Squeaksource authentication

1 message Options

Installer and Squeaksource authentication

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

one can easily use Installer to script builds like this:

  |installer|
  installer := Smalltalk at: #Installer ifAbsent: [ScriptLoader new installingInstaller].
  installer ss
        project: 'Foo';
        install: 'Bar'

So package Bar.mcz is loaded from the "Foo" project on Squeaksource (ss).

But when I try to access a secure ("No access") squeaksource project "Foo"
I will get: "Package: Bar not found in repository:"

How can I specify my credentials so installer is able to access
the monticello files in a non-public squeaksource project?

Thanks
Torsten

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a