Installing different versions

Ian Bartholomew-12
Andy/Blair,

Before I download anything would I be right, having purchased the Pro
version, in assuming the following -

a) I can legally download and install the other two versions
b) The Pro key will unlock them (IIRC there was a patch in 5.01 that allowed
this?)
c) All three versions can be used on the same system without uninstalling
one before installing another.

Andy's comment about the SystemBrowser not being in the Value edition made
me wonder what happens if I try and install my goodies on them.

--
Ian
Due to spamming the reply-to address may only be valid for the next few

Re: Installing different versions

Blair McGlashan
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> Andy/Blair,
>
> Before I download anything would I be right, having purchased the Pro
> version, in assuming the following -
>
> a) I can legally download and install the other two versions
> b) The Pro key will unlock them (IIRC there was a patch in 5.01 that
allowed
> this?)
> c) All three versions can be used on the same system without uninstalling
> one before installing another.

Yes, yes, and yes-by-the-grace-of-Installshield (so fingers crossed on the
last one :-)).

Regards

Blair