Instantiations at the ESUG 2018 Conference in Cagliari, Italy

Instantiations at the ESUG 2018 Conference in Cagliari, Italy

Seth Berman
Greetings Folks,

Instantiations is pleased to be a Platinum Sponsor for another year at ESUG 2018.
We have always felt it's important to invest, and participate, in events that bring awareness to the entire Smalltalk community.
Here is the conference schedule: https://esug.github.io/2018-Conference/conf2018.html
I will be there, joined by Alexander Mitin, to give two presentations we are very excited about.

The first will be the company/product update.  We do this every year...but this time I'm struggling
to keep everything that has happened and that we've done down to the allotted 45 minutes.
Not a bad problem to have:)

The second will be a little different than what we usually do.  Normally, we have a follow up presentation
that goes in-depth about some aspect/feature of VAST that had been majorly improved.  And we certainly
have plenty of those to choose from.
But this time we are going to show the complete experience and touch on the breadth of tools that VAST
offers to create/analyze/deploy real-world software.
Now we'll only have 30 minutes...so this is going to be a quickly flyby of the tooling.  But it's going to be the deployment
of an application you've probably never seen from VA Smalltalk yet...and using some capability you may not even know
that we have.
I promise it will be informative and fun:)

I've talked with a few folks offline who I know will be at the conference.  If anyone else want to meetup, please let me know
and I'll be happy to come hang out.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

- Seth

Re: Instantiations at the ESUG 2018 Conference in Cagliari, Italy

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Seth,

Good luck, wish I could be there!

Lou

Here is the conference schedule: <a href="https://esug.github.io/2018-Conference/conf2018.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fesug.github.io%2F2018-Conference%2Fconf2018.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNG3tJlUwG0P8g5cvI6zCgG1zYAg_w&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fesug.github.io%2F2018-Conference%2Fconf2018.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNG3tJlUwG0P8g5cvI6zCgG1zYAg_w&#39;;return true;">https://esug.github.io/2018-Conference/conf2018.html
[...]

Marten Feldtmann-5
Hey, I'll be there - so that would be pretty nice !

Marten

Am Sonntag, 15. Juli 2018 19:39:11 UTC+2 schrieb Seth Berman:

I've talked with a few folks offline who I know will be at the conference.  If anyone else want to meetup, please let me know
and I'll be happy to come hang out.

Re: Instantiations at the ESUG 2018 Conference in Cagliari, Italy

Marten Feldtmann-4
And not to forget: Sebastian and Joachim !!!

Marten

Re: Instantiations at the ESUG 2018 Conference in Cagliari, Italy

Adriaan van Os-3
Hi Seth,

You're upping the expectations ;-).

I'll be there and so is Wouter.

Cheers,
Adriaan.

Re: Instantiations at the ESUG 2018 Conference in Cagliari, Italy

Seth Berman
Hi Adriaan,

Fantastic!
Well, now I'll really be sure not to disappoint:)

- Seth