Instantiations forum moved to forum.world.st!

Instantiations forum moved to forum.world.st!

Geert Claes
Administrator
I am happy to announce that Instantions' forum has joined all the other forums on forum.world.st and is now available at forum.world.st/Instantiations-f3404935.html

Re: Instantiations forum moved to forum.world.st!

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Geert. Your efforts in world.st are incredible valuable for the Smalltalk community!

cheers

mariano

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am happy to announce that Instantions' forum has joined all the other
forums on  http://forum.world.st forum.world.st  and is now available at
http://forum.world.st/Instantiations-f3404935.html
forum.world.st/Instantiations-f3404935.html

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Instantiations forum moved to forum.world.st!

garduino
Agree, great work Geert.

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com

Re: Instantiations forum moved to forum.world.st!

Geert Claes
Administrator
Big thanks to John O'Keefe from Instantiation!