Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

Malte Grunwald
Hi everybody,

i have created a theme with themeRoller and downloaded the .zip file.
Now is my question, how do i get the theme into my seaside image?
I tried to create a Filelibrary and inserted all files in the .zip file,
but it did not work.

Do i miss something, or did i chose the complete wrong way?

Thank you

kind regards

Malte

Re: Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

John McKeon
Did you implement selectorsToInclude?

On Thursday, October 13, 2011, Malte Grunwald <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> i have created a theme with themeRoller and downloaded the .zip file.
> Now is my question, how do i get the theme into my seaside image?
> I tried to create a Filelibrary and inserted all files in the .zip file, but it did not work.
>
> Do i miss something, or did i chose the complete wrong way?
>
> Thank you
>
> kind regards
>
> Malte

Re: Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

Lukas Renggli
I would host it somewhere externally. JQueryUI requires so many
resource files in such such a complex directory structure that it is
very time consuming (if possible at all?) to get right.

Lukas

On 13 October 2011 11:41, John McKeon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did you implement selectorsToInclude?
>
> On Thursday, October 13, 2011, Malte Grunwald
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> i have created a theme with themeRoller and downloaded the .zip file.
>> Now is my question, how do i get the theme into my seaside image?
>> I tried to create a Filelibrary and inserted all files in the .zip file,
>> but it did not work.
>>
>> Do i miss something, or did i chose the complete wrong way?
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> kind regards
>>
>> Malte

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

Malte Grunwald
Thanks so far for your hints, but can you give me an example, where you
have hosted your themes?
How can i integrate them from an external source, with files by URL?
Is there a tutorial available, that i do not need to bother you?

Malte

> I would host it somewhere externally. JQueryUI requires so many
> resource files in such such a complex directory structure that it is
> very time consuming (if possible at all?) to get right.
>
> Lukas
>
> On 13 October 2011 11:41, John McKeon<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Did you implement selectorsToInclude?
>>
>> On Thursday, October 13, 2011, Malte Grunwald
>> <[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> i have created a theme with themeRoller and downloaded the .zip file.
>>> Now is my question, how do i get the theme into my seaside image?
>>> I tried to create a Filelibrary and inserted all files in the .zip file,
>>> but it did not work.
>>>
>>> Do i miss something, or did i chose the complete wrong way?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>
>>> kind regards
>>>
>>> Malte

Re: Integrate jQuery themeRoller theme into seaside

Lukas Renggli
Look at how the standard styles are integrated. I don't remember the
class names, but there is a WAFileLibrary subclass for each theme.
This refers to the styles hosted in the "Google Libraries" collection.
You can use the same approach if you use a local Apache, just change
the URL.

Lukas

On 13 October 2011 12:10, Malte Grunwald <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks so far for your hints, but can you give me an example, where you have
> hosted your themes?
> How can i integrate them from an external source, with files by URL?
> Is there a tutorial available, that i do not need to bother you?
>
> Malte
>>
>> I would host it somewhere externally. JQueryUI requires so many
>> resource files in such such a complex directory structure that it is
>> very time consuming (if possible at all?) to get right.
>>
>> Lukas
>>
>> On 13 October 2011 11:41, John McKeon<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you implement selectorsToInclude?

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch