Integrated DhBLineSearch in 0.53 stable

stepharo
I will publish it when smalltalkhub works again.

Re: Integrated DhBLineSearch in 0.53 stable

SergeStinckwich
Thank you. Can you close the issue after ?
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk/issues/27

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 9:31 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I will publish it when smalltalkhub works again.

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/