Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

Laval Jannik-2
Hi all,

What do you think about integrate Fuel in next release of Moose ?
It seems to work well, so it is a good candidate to save models.

Cheers
---
Jannik Laval

Re: Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

Tudor Girba
Definitely. It should be added in the ConfigurationOfMoose.

Doru

On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:39, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> What do you think about integrate Fuel in next release of Moose ?
> It seems to work well, so it is a good candidate to save models.
>
> Cheers
> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

jannik laval
Ok, I just opened an issue in google code.

Jannik

On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:48 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> Definitely. It should be added in the ConfigurationOfMoose.
>
> Doru
>

> On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:39, Laval Jannik wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> What do you think about integrate Fuel in next release of Moose ?
>> It seems to work well, so it is a good candidate to save models.
>>
>> Cheers
>> ---
>> Jannik Laval

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

Tudor Girba
Before going forward, the Moose/Fame related tests must be fixed:
48 run, 5 passes, 0 expected failures, 42 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Cheers,
Doru

On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:58, jannik.laval wrote:

> Ok, I just opened an issue in google code.
>
> Jannik
>
> On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:48 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Definitely. It should be added in the ConfigurationOfMoose.
>>
>> Doru
>>

>> On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:39, Laval Jannik wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> What do you think about integrate Fuel in next release of Moose ?
>>> It seems to work well, so it is a good candidate to save models.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> ---
>>> Jannik Laval

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

I suggest that we save the model in mse and fuel.
and that when we do versions reload we use fuel.

Stef

On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:39 AM, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> What do you think about integrate Fuel in next release of Moose ?
> It seems to work well, so it is a good candidate to save models.
>
> Cheers
> ---
> Jannik Laval

Re: Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

tinchodias
Oh... one setup method was missing. Now all the test passes.

Cheers,
Martin

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before going forward, the Moose/Fame related tests must be fixed:
48 run, 5 passes, 0 expected failures, 42 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Cheers,
Doru

On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:58, jannik.laval wrote:

> Ok, I just opened an issue in google code.
>
> Jannik
>
> On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:48 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Definitely. It should be added in the ConfigurationOfMoose.
>>
>> Doru
>>

>> On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:39, Laval Jannik wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> What do you think about integrate Fuel in next release of Moose ?
>>> It seems to work well, so it is a good candidate to save models.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> ---
>>> Jannik Laval

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: Integration of Fuel in next Moose Release ?

Tudor Girba
Hi,

It does not seem to work:
- I loaded the latest stable ConfigurationOfFuel and it the tests fail
- I loaded manually the latest Fuel package code and the tests still fail.

Cheers,
Doru

On 9 Mar 2011, at 07:13, Martin Dias wrote:

> Oh... one setup method was missing. Now all the test passes.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Before going forward, the Moose/Fame related tests must be fixed:
> 48 run, 5 passes, 0 expected failures, 42 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected passes
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> On 7 Mar 2011, at 11:58, jannik.laval wrote:
>
> > Ok, I just opened an issue in google code.
> >
> > Jannik
> >
> > On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:48 , Tudor Girba wrote:
> >
> >> Definitely. It should be added in the ConfigurationOfMoose.
> >>
> >> Doru

> >> --
> >> www.tudorgirba.com
> >>
> >> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Being happy is a matter of choice."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

It does not seem to work:
- I loaded the latest stable ConfigurationOfFuel and it the tests fail

But the configuration is at ConfigurationOfFuelMooseExtension.

Doing a #load in the build 228 works for me!