Intelisense in Lively kernel

Manciero, Christopher
I am using Google Chrome for LK Development.

I know that you can use the HotKey Ctrl+Shift+P to view the intelisense.  What windows am I able to use it in, SCB, Module, Script Editor?

Also when I press the Intelisense Hotkey in Chrome my Print Screen dialog pops up.  Has anyone else experienced this and know of a way to disable the Print screen dialog from showing?

Thanks,

Christopher Manciero
SAP Labs, LLC | Business Analytics Technologies
M +203 815 8641 | [hidden email]

Re: Intelisense in Lively kernel

Conrad Calmez
Hello Christopher,

the code completion works on every text in the system by default.
Concerning your print screen bug: Just click into the world to resolve this bug.

Cheers,
Conrad

On Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Manciero, Christopher wrote:

I am using Google Chrome for LK Development.

I know that you can use the HotKey Ctrl+Shift+P to view the intelisense.  What windows am I able to use it in, SCB, Module, Script Editor?

Also when I press the Intelisense Hotkey in Chrome my Print Screen dialog pops up.  Has anyone else experienced this and know of a way to disable the Print screen dialog from showing?

Thanks,

Christopher Manciero
SAP Labs, LLC | Business Analytics Technologies
M +203 815 8641 | [hidden email]

Attachments:
- ATT00001.txt