Intellisense selection keys?

Frank Church

I can't get the Intellisense keys to respond. Whenever a suggestion comes up I can scroll up and down the list but the Enter key doesn't work.

Am I doing it right?

--
Frank Church

=======================
http://devblog.brahmancreations.com

Re: Intellisense selection keys?

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2013-01-08, at 21:20, Frank Church <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can't get the Intellisense keys to respond. Whenever a suggestion comes
> up I can scroll up and down the list but the Enter key doesn't work.
>
> Am I doing it right?

I presume you mean the auto-completion?
The default setting is to use TAB to accept a suggestions.
You can change it to enter by looking for "completion" in the settings browser.