Interactive Bar Charts

Rob Rothwell
Hello,

How difficult would it be to make bar charts in Aida?  How about interactive ones?  Would each bar just be an element in a table?  Drawing a vertical axis could be a little tough, I suppose...

Rob

Re: Interactive Bar Charts

Nicolas Petton
Le jeudi 25 septembre 2008 à 06:32 -0400, Rob Rothwell a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> How difficult would it be to make bar charts in Aida?  How about
> interactive ones?  Would each bar just be an element in a table?
> Drawing a vertical axis could be a little tough, I suppose...

Hi,

Next month I will probably work on charts support in Aida.
If you can wait a bit... :)

Cheers!

Nico

--