Interactive Tutorial Displays Weird

Dan Shafer
On Mac OSX 10.8.2 in both Chrome and Firefox, the interactive tutorial display is chopped off in each window after approximately 20 lines. Sometimes it's 19, sometimes it's 21. No amount of mousing, scrolling or tongue-positioning results in the entire tutorial page being visible in those cases.

I've also encountered a small number of bugs that may confuse newbies but before I report them I want to be sure they aren't a result of the display anomaly.

Any ideas?

Re: Interactive Tutorial Displays Weird

Nicolas Petton
Hi!

Could you report the issue on the issue tracker?

Thanks,
Nico