Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hello,

Feb. 2 & 3 2013 there will be FOSDEM again in Brussels.
Last year I organized a devroom where all kind of smalltalk related
developments were shown. If there is sufficient interest, I'll ask for one
again. Please tell me if you'd like to come/present and what you'd like
to see.

  Stephan Eggermont

Re: Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

Marcus Denker-4

On Aug 14, 2012, at 4:17 PM, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Feb. 2 & 3 2013 there will be FOSDEM again in Brussels.
> Last year I organized a devroom where all kind of smalltalk related
> developments were shown. If there is sufficient interest, I'll ask for one
> again. Please tell me if you'd like to come/present and what you'd like
> to see.

I would be definitly interested... I would come and present something about
the stuff we will be working at around that time (more research related).
And I can of course do a Pharo overview/Status report.

FOSDEM was a nice experience last year, I think.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

philippeback
Sure. I missed that room BTW. So, good to know that there is one :-)

I am 30 minutes from Brussels, I'd come, I'd be happy to present something around Pharo.

Philippe

2012/8/14 Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]>
Hello,

Feb. 2 & 3 2013 there will be FOSDEM again in Brussels.
Last year I organized a devroom where all kind of smalltalk related
developments were shown. If there is sufficient interest, I'll ask for one
again. Please tell me if you'd like to come/present and what you'd like
to see.

  Stephan Eggermont

--
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail: [hidden email] | Web: http://philippeback.eu | Blog: http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101
1301 Bierges
Belgium

Re: Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

Rafael Luque
Hi Stephan,

I attended last FOSDEM and to several of the Smalltalk devroom's talks. I'll be very interested in another Smalltalk devroom the next year.

Rafa

2012/8/14 Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]>
Hello,

Feb. 2 & 3 2013 there will be FOSDEM again in Brussels.
Last year I organized a devroom where all kind of smalltalk related
developments were shown. If there is sufficient interest, I'll ask for one
again. Please tell me if you'd like to come/present and what you'd like
to see.

  Stephan Eggermont

Re: Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

fstephany
Interested!

I'll live at ~1h from FOSDEM and have an available couch in case someone
needs cheap (i.e., free) accomodation.

Francois

On 14/08/12 07:17, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Feb. 2 & 3 2013 there will be FOSDEM again in Brussels.
> Last year I organized a devroom where all kind of smalltalk related
> developments were shown. If there is sufficient interest, I'll ask for one
> again. Please tell me if you'd like to come/present and what you'd like
> to see.
>
>    Stephan Eggermont

Re: Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

philippeback
Yeah, same here.
We could even think of doing a extra day over here for about 10-12 people :-)

2012/8/14 Francois Stephany <[hidden email]>
[...]

1301 Bierges
Belgium

Re: Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

Me too

Stef