Interested in Seaside Sprint @ ESUG?

Philippe Marschall
Hi

As in the past we're considering to do a Seaside Sprint at one or two
days following ESUG. We're trying to find out whether there are enough
people interested.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Interested in Seaside Sprint @ ESUG?

Dale Henrichs
I'm interested.

| As in the past we're considering to do a Seaside Sprint at one or two
| days following ESUG. We're trying to find out whether there are
| enough
| people interested.
|
| Cheers
| Philippe

Re: Interested in Seaside Sprint @ ESUG?

Nick
my too

On 24 May 2012 16:19, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm interested.

stephane ducasse
I'm sure that esug can help and sponsor it.
Do not hesitate to ask

Stef

On May 24, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> Hi
>
> As in the past we're considering to do a Seaside Sprint at one or two
> days following ESUG. We're trying to find out whether there are enough
> people interested.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Interested in Seaside Sprint @ ESUG?

Johan Brichau-2
Count me in too.

We should be able to use the same location as Camp Smalltalk (which are our "offices" in Gent) for free on Saturday. On Friday afternoon, we will be able to remain at Vooruit (main conference location).

If anybody wants to sponsor food and drinks, that would be cool of course ;-)

On 26 May 2012, at 11:28, stephane ducasse wrote:

> I'm sure that esug can help and sponsor it.
> Do not hesitate to ask
>
> Stef
>
> On May 24, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> As in the past we're considering to do a Seaside Sprint at one or two
>> days following ESUG. We're trying to find out whether there are enough
>> people interested.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Interested in Seaside Sprint @ ESUG?

Dale Henrichs
I'll check into having VMWare sponsor refreshments ...

Dale

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Count me in too.
>
> We should be able to use the same location as Camp Smalltalk (which are our "offices" in Gent) for free on Saturday. On Friday afternoon, we will be able to remain at Vooruit (main conference location).
>
> If anybody wants to sponsor food and drinks, that would be cool of course ;-)

I love it when stuff organizes itself.

Thanks guys
Philippe

Re: Interested in Seaside Sprint @ ESUG?

Reza Razavi
At 17:39 26/05/2012, Johan Brichau wrote:
>If anybody wants to sponsor food and drinks, that would be cool of course ;-)

Hello Johan, all,

I'll also check into having AAS sponsor food ...

Cheers,
Reza