Interested in gig work opportunity?

1 message Options

Interested in gig work opportunity?

jgfoster
I have a self-funded hobby project (unrelated to any employer or company) that involves porting some Python code to Pharo. The initial task involves porting about 100 classes with 600 methods and writing tests for each of them and I’ve budgeted US$1200. I realize that this isn’t a big job or much money, and I’m mostly curious to find out whether anyone with the needed skills is interested. If so, please contact me at [hidden email] with a brief summary of your Pharo and Python experience. Take care not to reply to the group unless you want to let me know publicly that this sort of inquiry is inappropriate or unreasonable!

James