International Workshop on Smalltak Technologies

International Workshop on Smalltak Technologies

Loïc Lagadec

IWST @ ESUG 2011
International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies
ACM In-Cooperation

August 23th, 2011

Edinburgh, Scotland
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011/International-Workshop-on-Smalltalk-Technologies

SUBMISSION DEADLINE : June 17, 2011

Authors of the best accepted papers will be invited to submit extended
versions of their
papers for publication in a special issue of 'Software: Practice and
Experience'

ESUG 2011 Smalltalk joint event

  IMPORTANT DATES

    * Submission deadline: June 17, 2011
    * Notification deadline: July 15, 2011

  GOALS AND SCOPE

We are proud to invite submisssions to the International Workshop on
Smalltalk Technologies which is held as part of the ESUG 2011 joint
event at Edinburgh. The goals of the workshop is to create a forum
around advances or experience in Smalltalk and to trigger discussions
and exchanges of ideas. Participants are invited to submit short and
not-so short research articles. We will not enforce any length
restriction. However we expect papers of two kinds:

    * Short position papers describing emerging ideas.
    * Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of
      research results.

  TOPICS

We welcome contributions on all aspects, theoretical as well as
practical, of Smalltalk related topics such as:

    * Aspect-oriented programming,
    * Meta-programming and Meta-modeling,
    * Frameworks,
    * Interaction with other languages,
    * Implementation, new dialects or languages implemented in Smalltalk,
    * Tools,
    * Design patterns,
    * Experience reports

  PUBLICATION

Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN
10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available at
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigplan/authorInformation.htm; this site also
contains links to useful informations on how to write effective
submissions.

  PROGRAM CHAIRS:

    * Loïc Lagadec (Labsticc, University of Brest, France)
    * Alain Plantec (Lisyc, University of Brest, France)

  PROGRAM COMMITTEE:

    * Gabriela Arevalo
    * Marcus Denker
    * Johan Fabry
    * Lukas Renggli
    * Hernan Wilkinson
    * Damien Cassou
    * Alexandre Bergel
    * Jordi Delgado
    * Johan Brichau

Workshop on Smalltak Technologies

Bernard Pottier-2
(sorry for possible multiple source of inforamations :
  your next occasion to visit scotland ! )

[...]

Re: International Workshop on Smalltak Technologies

Josef Springer
Hello everybody,

i submit a paper about: Interoperability between Smalltalk and the world.
Signature

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,
Josef Springer
(Geschäftsleitung/Management)

Postal
Address
[hidden email]
Orlando-di-Lasso Str. 2
D-85640 Putzbrunn
Phone
Office
+49 (0)89 600 6920

Phone Fax
+49 (0)89 600 69220

Web
Web
http://www.joops.com

JOOPS
(HRB München 86239)

-- the software company --

Loic Lagadec wrote:

[...]

SmallCOMXSpec.pdf (22K) Download Attachment