International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies 2011

International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies 2011

Alain Plantec-3
Dear smalltakers,

We are now pleased to inform you that the IWST 2011 proceedings are
currently on-line.
here is the IWST link:
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2166929&picked=prox&cfid=71182337&cftoken=68523548

 From this page, you will be able to acces all  papers.

Regards,

Loïc Lagadec & Alain Plantec
IWST 2011 co-chairs

Re: International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies 2011

S Krish
Guess we need to move over to 2012..!

On 3/20/12, Alain Plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear smalltakers,
>
> We are now pleased to inform you that the IWST 2011 proceedings are
> currently on-line.
> here is the IWST link:
> http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2166929&picked=prox&cfid=71182337&cftoken=68523548
>
>  From this page, you will be able to acces all  papers.
>
> Regards,
>
> Loïc Lagadec & Alain Plantec
> IWST 2011 co-chairs

Re: International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies 2011

S Krish
with a bigger load of stuff like this..