Internationalization

CdAB63
Hello,

I´m using seaside & have some trouble regarding dates (displayed in English). What´s the easy way to display dates in other languages? Particularly dateInput shows dates in English format (month, day, year) and months in English.

Best regards,

Casimiro

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and
intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received
unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message
are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

Re: Internationalization

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 16-10-17 03:48, casimiro barreto wrote:
> I´m using seaside & have some trouble regarding dates (displayed in
> English). What´s the easy way to display dates in other languages?
> Particularly dateInput shows dates in English format (month, day, year)
> and months in English.

In my subclass of WASession for the application I store the current user
and the language she wants to use. Date has #printFormat:, but only
english #dayNames and #monthNames. I've just added my own. The
javascript libraries for seaside all have custom components for date
entry, looking much better than dateInput

Stephan