Interns looking around for position

1 message Options

Interns looking around for position

Stéphane Ducasse
While waiting to understand why Maxime cannot post to ESUG I forward to you his announce.

stef

From: Maxime Roelandt <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re:
Date: 14 February 2018 at 21:06:39 GMT+1
To: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>

Hi all,

I'm searching for an internship as student of Master's 2 degree in Computer Science at University of Lille1.

My skills are essentially in Smalltalk and C.

Minimum 1500 € net salary.
I am available from March : Period 4 to 6 months.

I've worked for RMoD team, two times :
-   2016 : FileOuterNG -> VisualWorks code converter to Pharo
-   2017 : Pillar reengineering.

Please find attached my CV if you're interested in

++

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50