Introduction (GSoC)

Rajula Vineet
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

I am Rajula. Firstly I would like to thank the entire community especially Guille and Stéphane Ducasse for their support and guidance. I am glad that I have been given the opportunity to work on the GSoC project 'Enhancing Pharo Command Line Interface' this summer.

The main goals of the project are

1) implementing clap for pharo
2) fixing logging and general file management
3) fixing current working directory

The mentors for my project are Guille Polito, Philippe Back, and emBee. I am looking forward to an amazing summer ahead. If you have any suggestions for the project, I would be happy to consider them.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Rajula.

Re: Introduction (GSoC)

Tudor Girba-2
Welcome, Rajula.

Please keep us posted with the progress.

Cheers,
Doru

> On May 9, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Rajula Vineet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am Rajula. Firstly I would like to thank the community especially Guille
> and Stéphane Ducasse for their support and guidance. I am glad that I have
> been given the opportunity to work on the GSoC project 'Enhancing Pharo
> Command Line Interface' this summer.
>
> The main goals of the project are
>
> 1) implementing clap for pharo
> 2) fixing logging and general file management
> 3) fixing current working directory
>
> The mentors for my project are Guille Polito, Philippe Back, and emBee. I am
> looking forward to an amazing summer ahead. If you have any suggestions for
> the project, I would be happy to consider them.
>
> Thanks again for the opportunity.
>
> Rajula.

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Re: Introduction (GSoC)

Stephane Ducasse-3
Welcome Rajula :)
And yes I'm eager to see clap replace the old commandline handler

Stef

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome, Rajula.

Please keep us posted with the progress.

Cheers,
Doru

> On May 9, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Rajula Vineet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am Rajula. Firstly I would like to thank the community especially Guille
> and Stéphane Ducasse for their support and guidance. I am glad that I have
> been given the opportunity to work on the GSoC project 'Enhancing Pharo
> Command Line Interface' this summer.
>
> The main goals of the project are
>
> 1) implementing clap for pharo
> 2) fixing logging and general file management
> 3) fixing current working directory
>
> The mentors for my project are Guille Polito, Philippe Back, and emBee. I am
> looking forward to an amazing summer ahead. If you have any suggestions for
> the project, I would be happy to consider them.
>
> Thanks again for the opportunity.
>
> Rajula.

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Re: Introduction (GSoC)

Rajula Vineet
Thanks, Doru. Will keep the community updated.

Re: Introduction (GSoC)

Rajula Vineet
Thanks, Stef.