Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

littleSmalltalker

LinkedIn

Seaside,

- Avi

Avi Shefi
CTO at Heartland - Salepoint
Israel

Confirm that you know Avi

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

John McKeon
Done deal Avi :)
nice to hear from you.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Avi Shefi <[hidden email]> wrote:

LinkedIn

Seaside,

- Avi

Avi Shefi
CTO at Heartland - Salepoint
Israel

Confirm that you know Avi

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

John McKeon
Many apologies folks. Kindly ignore, that is unless you want to link up with a compleat idiot <chuckle>

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

drush66
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:44 AM, John McKeon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Many apologies folks. Kindly ignore, that is unless you want to link up with
> a compleat idiot <chuckle>

Ah so you are a real person!

I thought there is a bot romance going on: a spam bot writing to a
mailing list bot and wanting to get in touch with her! ;)

Accidents happen to all of us :)

Davorin

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

littleSmalltalker
Sorry all, I accidently mailed the Seaside list an invitation to join LinkedIn! :)

Avi.