Invitation to our IRC channel #aida again

Invitation to our IRC channel #aida again

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

In recent days most discussion about Aida and Scribo is actually
happening on our IRC channel and less here on mailing list so if you
like to be a part of the future, come and join us there:

        channel #aida on irc.freenode.org

For those who IRC is something new: you need an IRC client like
Konversation for Linux KDE, http://www.mirc.com for Win, etc. There you
add server irc.freenode.org and channel #aida.

More about IRC:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat
        http://freenode.net/faq.shtml

See you there
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Invitation to our IRC channel #aida again

Nicolas Petton
About IRC,

It would be nice to have a log of the channel somewhere...

CHeers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton