IoT hackathon @zweidenker

1 message Options

IoT hackathon @zweidenker

NorbertHartl
Hi,

we (ZWEIDENKER) and RModD organized an IoT Hackathon in cologne at 19th of october 2018. The plan will be:

- Allex Oliviera will present the tutorial he made on PharoThings [1]. The audience will try it in a hands-on-session and give feedback to improve it. Zweidenker is sponsoring the hardware so nobody has to bring anything to the session
- We are collecting ideas at the moment what we want to do with the learnings from Allex, meaning what hardware to build
- If you have ideas about what to build with real life things that should be connected from pharo, please tell us. We will compile a list of ideas and for the first two or three we will buy the necessary hardware so we can build it at that day

The Hackathon will take place at

ZWEIDENKER GmbH
Luxemburger Str. 72
50674 Köln
germany

As we have a limited amount of seats you need to register if you are interested. Go to http://zweidenker.de/en/iot-hackathon-2018 to register your seat on the session. If there are more participants than seats we will have to do selection by dice rolling. Registration period ends on 5th of october so you will know in advance if you can come.

See you there,

Norbert on behalf of ZWEIDENKER