Is HiExampleTest a fleaky test?

Guillermo Polito
Hi all,

my morning started looking at PRs, and I’ve found this one failing test.
I have a vague memory of having seeing it before this week. But I’d like to have some confirmation

The stack trace in Jenkins tells me two things:

1- It looks like a timeout?
2- We are only storing the stack trace text, not the Exception title/message

I’ll open an issue for 2. Any input for the rest is highly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Guille

Re: Is HiExampleTest a fleaky test?

Guillermo Polito
I confirm it was a timeout. The jenkins report has the information in the XML, but the app does not show it.

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5930

El 18 mar 2020, a las 9:29, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hi all,

my morning started looking at PRs, and I’ve found this one failing test.
I have a vague memory of having seeing it before this week. But I’d like to have some confirmation

<PastedGraphic-17.png>

The stack trace in Jenkins tells me two things:

<PastedGraphic-18.png>