Is Jenkins OK?

alistairgrant
I have a PR that has been running for over 13 hours...

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/blue/organizations/jenkins/Test%20pending%20pull%20request%20and%20branch%20Pipeline/detail/PR-1684/1/pipeline

(if there's something I can do about this myself instead of annoying
the list, please let me know)

Thanks,
Alistair

Re: Is Jenkins OK?

Guillermo Polito
Nope, the osx slave is down since yesterday.

I've been trying to restart it but no luck so far...
I'll keep you updated.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Is Jenkins OK?

alistairgrant
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 09:59, Guillermo Polito
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope, the osx slave is down since yesterday.
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/computer/pharo-ci-jenkins2-osx/
>
> I've been trying to restart it but no luck so far...
> I'll keep you updated.

Thanks, Guille!

Cheers,
Alistair

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 7:49 AM Alistair Grant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I have a PR that has been running for over 13 hours...
>>
>> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/blue/organizations/jenkins/Test%20pending%20pull%20request%20and%20branch%20Pipeline/detail/PR-1684/1/pipeline
>>
>> (if there's something I can do about this myself instead of annoying
>> the list, please let me know)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alistair
>>

> --
>

> Guille Polito
>
> Research Engineer
>
> Centre de Recherche en Informatique, Signal et Automatique de Lille
>
> CRIStAL - UMR 9189
>
> French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr
>

> Web: http://guillep.github.io
>
> Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Is Jenkins OK?

tesonep@gmail.com
I am disabling the testing on OS X until the slave come back from the grave!!

So we can continue working!

Cheers.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope, the osx slave is down since yesterday.
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/computer/pharo-ci-jenkins2-osx/
>
> I've been trying to restart it but no luck so far...
> I'll keep you updated.

Thanks, Guille!

Cheers,
Alistair

Pablo Tesone.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope, the osx slave is down since yesterday.
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/computer/pharo-ci-jenkins2-osx/
>
> I've been trying to restart it but no luck so far...
> I'll keep you updated.

Thanks, Guille!

Cheers,
Alistair

Pablo Tesone.

Re: Is Jenkins OK?

Guillermo Polito
Thanks Torsten.

Builds should be working now, though unstable.

We are experiencing several other issues with the CI regarding permissions and so.
We have open a ticket in the ci-support app and we are waiting for their answer.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. August 2018 um 10:45 Uhr
Von: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
An: Pharo-dev <[hidden email]>

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope, the osx slave is down since yesterday.
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/computer/pharo-ci-jenkins2-osx/
>
> I've been trying to restart it but no luck so far...
> I'll keep you updated.

Thanks, Guille!

Cheers,
Alistair