Is Rowan ready for use? Can tonal projects be loaded into GS 3.4.x?

Is Rowan ready for use? Can tonal projects be loaded into GS 3.4.x?

GLASS mailing list
Hi Dale,

Is Rowan ready for use? Can tonal projects be loaded into GS 3.4.x?

Re: Is Rowan ready for use? Can tonal projects be loaded into GS 3.4.x?

GLASS mailing list
Not yet ... if you really wanted to use it, v1.2.x could be used (this
is the version that is in use at a customer site). However, it is only
running on GemStone 3.2.15 .... v2.0 is my target for general
availability and we're at least a couple of months away from completing
the work on v2.0 ...

If you are looking for Tonel format loading into Monticello, it is
technical feasible, but the Tonel parsers I have worked on so far (yes
more than one) have not been hooked up to Monticello definitions, so it
would take a bit of work to hook it up ...

Dale