Is StsDebugger>>#selectedSessions: still necessary?

Is StsDebugger>>#selectedSessions: still necessary?

Richard Sargent
Administrator
StsDebugger>>#selectedSessions: was added in 1999 to correct a problem with the class of the collection being used. I have been running with break points on this method (and corresponding ones in GBS) without seeing any of them trip. That makes me think the place that was creating arrays no longer does so. I scanned the senders and thought every looked proper.

Re: Is StsDebugger>>#selectedSessions: still necessary?

Seth Berman
Hi Richard,

I would agree with this...looks like the 2008 change in DbgDebugger>>#debugSessionsSelected: changed the situation.  So I'll add a case for it.

-- Seth