Is Tonel known to eat code?

HilaireFernandes
I have method disappearing in my tonel file repo, after save from
Monticello.

See screenshot, difference between what in the image and in file.

Of course, after that kind of treatment  the DrGeo app built is
completely nuts!

oh man!

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

LostMethods.png (490K) Download Attachment

Re: Is Tonel known to eat code?

EstebanLM
hi,

I think Tonel will not process correctly a method name with a dot at the end (which is not valid smalltalk, just a glich in the compiler ;)
if you remove it, it will be fine.

Esteban

> On 3 Apr 2018, at 18:13, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have method disappearing in my tonel file repo, after save from Monticello.
>
> See screenshot, difference between what in the image and in file.
>
> Of course, after that kind of treatment  the DrGeo app built is completely nuts!
>
> oh man!
>
> --
> Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
>
> <LostMethods.png>

Re: Is Tonel known to eat code?

HilaireFernandes
Oh man I prefer this :) But it is strange because I have been doing
build since weeks from tonel repo, and this point seems to have been
there since years, or maybe some mix up with the package cache, oh but I
was paying attention to empty it before... Lost in confusion.

Any way now using the trick from Dale.

Thanks