Is anyone using C/C++ models

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

the old Famix implementation has some irregularly defined relations in parts related to C/C++ meta-metamodels and we should not move them this way to the compatibility metamodel defined in new Famix.

So I would like to ask, is anyone of you using C/C++ models in practice now? If not, we do not need to bother with the keeping of the backward compatibility for every price.

Thank you
-- Pavel

Re: Is anyone using C/C++ models

smallglt
I would really /like/ to be using the C/C++ models.

However, as you may have read in my previous posts here, I don't even
understand how to get started, and there seems to be no examples, tutorial
material, docs, etc., on doing so.

I would suggest that any apparent lack of interest in these models may have
been partly due to other potential users encountering such difficulties
getting started.

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Moose-f1310756.html