Is candle 7.7.1 or 7.8?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)

I keep seeing mentions of both?

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Re: Is candle 7.7.1 or 7.8?

Steven Kelly

[candle is the internal name of the next version of VW]

And if it’s 7.7.1, does that have the same semantics as 7.2.1 – 7.4.1, i.e. largely a “rounded out and quality-improved” version of the previous release. We liked that approach: we could develop in 7.N, and as we moved towards our own beta, 7.N.1 would come out and we could make the beta and later the released product with that.

Cheers,

Steve

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk