Is glamour-seaside loadable in latest dev ?

Is glamour-seaside loadable in latest dev ?

cdelaunay
I tried with the version '0.2' but I end up with an error

Re: Is glamour-seaside loadable in latest dev ?

cdelaunay
with loadDefault it seems to work fine

2011/6/7 Cyrille Delaunay <[hidden email]>
I tried with the version '0.2' but I end up with an error

Re: Is glamour-seaside loadable in latest dev ?

Tudor Girba-2
You can download a ready made image from here:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-with-glamour-seaside/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose-seaside/*zip*/moose-seaside.zip

Cheers,
Doru

On 7 Jun 2011, at 12:13, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> with loadDefault it seems to work fine
>
> 2011/6/7 Cyrille Delaunay <[hidden email]>
> I tried with the version '0.2' but I end up with an error

www.tudorgirba.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."

Re: Is glamour-seaside loadable in latest dev ?

Andre Hora
Hello,

I tried to run the examples of GlamourSeaside in /glamour but I have a WARequestContextNotFound.
I tried with the ready made image and using the ConfigurationOfGlamourSeaside with #loadDefault, in both I have the same exception.

regards,