Is purchased version bound to one computer?

Me

Is purchased version bound to one computer?

Me
...like the trial? So far, I'm liking everything I see. However, I
would like to be able to use my laptop or desktop without having to
shell out for two licences. Thanks!

--chris corcoran

Re: Is purchased version bound to one computer?

Jeffrey D. Panici
"Me" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> ...like the trial? So far, I'm liking everything I see. However, I
> would like to be able to use my laptop or desktop without having to
> shell out for two licences. Thanks!
>
> --chris corcoran

Chris --

It seems to work on both my laptop and desktop.  Of course, never at the
same time ;-}.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey D. Panici
Worker Bee Solutions, Inc.
http://www.workerbee.com

Re: Is purchased version bound to one computer?

Ian Bartholomew-17
Chris,

> ...like the trial? So far, I'm liking everything I see. However, I
> would like to be able to use my laptop or desktop without having to
> shell out for two licences. Thanks!

I think this answers the question - from the Dolphin XP Pro licence -

"You may install and use an unlimited number copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
on computers, including workstations, terminals or other digital electronic
devices to design, develop, and test your software application(s)
("Application"); however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each
separate user of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
may not be shared or used concurrently by different users."

Regards
    Ian