Is someone working on RFID tags?

hernanmd

Recently I've been working on a model for RFID for animal identification using ISO 11784. I would like to have a nice model of RFID Tag types, Readers ,etc. (alternatively, if you know an object model to share I am also interested).

If there is someone working on this in Pharo we could join efforts.
Cheers,

Hernán

Re: Is someone working on RFID tags?

stepharo
I did not hear about it but yes it would be nice.

Le 17/9/16 à 20:19, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :

> Recently I've been working on a model for RFID for animal
> identification using ISO 11784. I would like to have a nice model of
> RFID Tag types, Readers ,etc. (alternatively, if you know an object
> model to share I am also interested).
>
> If there is someone working on this in Pharo we could join efforts.
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Re: Is someone working on RFID tags?

Ben Coman
On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 2:19 AM, Hernán Morales Durand
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recently I've been working on a model for RFID for animal identification
> using ISO 11784. I would like to have a nice model of RFID Tag types,
> Readers ,etc. (alternatively, if you know an object model to share I am also
> interested).
>
> If there is someone working on this in Pharo we could join efforts.
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Hi Hernan,

RFID is a minor interest of mine, but I'm busy on other things at the
moment.  I did a browse around for RFID object models.  There didn't
seem a lot.  Most diagrams are higher level architecture and put the
reader in a single box.  Here is a selection of links I found but I
only skimmed them looking for class daigram, so perhaps they are just
noise.  I've sent some other docs from a paywall source direct to you.

An object-oriented implementation of a Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) library
https://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/41650/219717751-MIT.pdf?sequence=2

Design and Implementation of a Trusted RFID Reader
https://www.utwente.nl/ewi/dacs/assignments/completed/master/reports/verdonkschot_01_07.pdf

RFID Context-aware Systems
http://cdn.intechweb.org/pdfs/8508.pdf

RFID Evaluation of the Technology Supporting the Development of an
Assets Tracking Application
http://diuf.unifr.ch/drupal/sites/diuf.unifr.ch.drupal.softeng/files/projects/rfidlocator/download/report_rfid_guinard_unifr.pdf

RFIDMania - Extensible and Adaptable RFID Middleware and Specifications
http://service.scs.carleton.ca/sites/default/files/thesis_repository/TH_mcs_2009_aboulouz.pdf

cheers -ben

Re: Is someone working on RFID tags?

hernanmd
Hi Ben,

Big thanks! I will take a look as soon as I can.
Cheers,

Hernán