Is the Generate Accessors text changeable?

Is the Generate Accessors text changeable?

Jan Theodore Galkowski
A nifty feature of the Dolphin IDE is the ability to highlight the
name of a variable, right click, and generate its associated getter
and setter messages, already categorized as Private.

Is the text that's inserted in the accessor comment stored as a
class variable or "default"-like method some place?  I did a
search of instance and class methods using the method browser
without any luck.

Could this be overloaded to provide something else?

Thanks,

  --Jan

 Jan Theodore Galkowski                    [hidden email]
 What's a Wiki?  See http://swiki.net/           [hidden email]
     Ask me about the Disney Vacation Club!  See algebraist.com/
             "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
Want to know more?  Check out
           http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/johnson/smalltalk/

Re: Is the Generate Accessors text changeable?

Dmitry Zamotkin-3
"Jan Theodore Galkowski" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9f6uic$9vt$[hidden email]...
> A nifty feature of the Dolphin IDE is the ability to highlight the
> name of a variable, right click, and generate its associated getter
> and setter messages, already categorized as Private.
>
> Is the text that's inserted in the accessor comment stored as a
> class variable or "default"-like method some place?  I did a
> search of instance and class methods using the method browser
> without any luck.

ClassDescription >> generateAccessorMethods:

Re: Is the Generate Accessors text changeable?

Jan Theodore Galkowski
In article <9f78vm$31v$[hidden email]>, [hidden email] says...

>"Jan Theodore Galkowski" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>news:9f6uic$9vt$[hidden email]...

[snip]

>> Is the text that's inserted in the accessor comment stored as a
>> class variable or "default"-like method some place?  I did a
>> search of instance and class methods using the method browser
>> without any luck.
>
>ClassDescription >> generateAccessorMethods:

Thanks Dmitry!  Spasiba!