Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

Dan

Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

Dan
Question to Daniel:

Did you try to know something about the tool before in the IDE?

For example, did you try to read the About of the tool?

(I'm trying to determine how useful/accesible are the help features of the
tools)

To show you what a noob I am - I don't even understand your question.

Dan

Re: Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

CyrilFerlicot
On the top right of the tools in Pharo you have a little black arrow.
If you click on it you have a menu and an "about" field to explain the
purpose of the tool.

--
Cheers
Cyril Ferlicot

Re: Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

SergeStinckwich
Apparently this black arrow works in Pharo 4.0 but this is broken in MOOSE 5.1

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

CyrilFerlicot
I see the little arrow in the last version in the Pharo Launcher.