Is there a forum for Pier?

JupiterJones
Hi all,

I asked this question on the Seaside mailing list, however, this seems like something for Pier :)

Is there a forum for Pier? I don’t mean the one that I’m posting to :) rather is there a smalltalk/seaside/pier framework for adding a forum to a Pier site? It seems like the Pier blog provides much of the required functionality - I’m wondering if anyone has implemented the Blog as a forum, or if there is an add-on that extends the blog to make it more like a forum.

Kind regards,

Jupiter

Re: Is there a forum for Pier?

Stephan Eggermont-3
I’m not aware of any forum for Pier.
You could modify the start of a forum found in
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Forum.html
That contains some code we used in teaching smalltalk

Stephan