Is there a package which deals with zip files?

Is there a package which deals with zip files?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Is there a Cuis package which deals with zip files?

I.e. I want to read a file which is in a zipped file.

--Hannes

Re: Is there a package which deals with zip files?

Juan Vuletich-4
On 5/15/2015 4:19 AM, H. Hirzel wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there a Cuis package which deals with zip files?
>
> I.e. I want to read a file which is in a zipped file.
>
> --Hannes

Yes, and it is called....... Compression!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Is there a package which deals with zip files?

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you.

However when I want to load that package I get an error message in the
current Cuis (4.2 #2322).

Please note that though the error message refers to an
allowUnderscoreAssignments issue this is in an image where the
#allowUnderscoreAssignments property is UNCHANGED. I.e. it is a Cuis
right out of the box.

Preferences class allowUnderscoreAssignments

evaluates to

      nil

Any suggestions how to proceed.
My assumption is that this property should be set in the release
image. Seems to be a bug.

--Hannes

On 5/15/15, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 5/15/2015 4:19 AM, H. Hirzel wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there a Cuis package which deals with zip files?
>>
>> I.e. I want to read a file which is in a zipped file.
>>
>> --Hannes
>
> Yes, and it is called....... Compression!
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: Is there a package which deals with zip files?

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

I've just tried in #2322 and #2327. In both, Preferences
allowUnderscoreAssignments evaluates to true. And in both I could
install package Compression without problems.

Please detail the steps you take, and the error message you get.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich