Is there a project Label for packages

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi,

I would like to filter Packages according to the project they have been developed in (For instance, the Roassal packages, the Seaside packages, the Moose packages,…)

So I am wondering if there is any way to question a package about the project(s) it belong to?
If not in Pharo, maybe there such a thing in Famix?
If not, is there a way to reach this information (a repo, a web site, ….)
NB.
I could use the prefix of the name of the package, but this does not seem to be always accurate (for the Pharo project for instance)

Thanks a lot in advance
Abdelghani

Re: Is there a project Label for packages

darth-cheney
Unless I'm mistaken, the `BaselineOfXXX` is, in part, a description of all the packages used by a given project.

Eric

Re: Is there a project Label for packages

Peter Uhnak
BaselineOf/ConfigurationOf is the only place that contains this information, e.g.

(BaselineOfCalypso project version packages collect: #name) asSet

Peter

Eric

I would like to filter Packages according to the project they have been developed in (For instance, the Roassal packages, the Seaside packages, the Moose packages,…)

So I am wondering if there is any way to question a package about the project(s) it belong to?
If not in Pharo, maybe there such a thing in Famix?
If not, is there a way to reach this information (a repo, a web site, ….)
NB.
I could use the prefix of the name of the package, but this does not seem to be always accurate (for the Pharo project for instance)

Thanks a lot in advance
Abdelghani

--
Eric