Is there a stable ConfigurationOfGlamour for Pharo 3?

Is there a stable ConfigurationOfGlamour for Pharo 3?

MartinW
Is there a stable ConfigurationOfGlamour for Pharo 3?
I loaded the last ConfigurationOfGlamour from Smalltalkhub and it defines only stable versions up to #'pharo2.x'.
Is there a version i can securely use on Pharo 3 and it is just not defined in the ConfigurationOfGlamour #stable: method?

Re: Is there a stable ConfigurationOfGlamour for Pharo 3?

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 9 jul. 2014, at 15:43, MartinW <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there a stable ConfigurationOfGlamour for Pharo 3?
> I loaded the last ConfigurationOfGlamour from Smalltalkhub and it defines
> only stable versions up to #'pharo2.x'.
> Is there a version i can securely use on Pharo 3 and it is just not defined
> in the ConfigurationOfGlamour #stable: method?

There is a critical patch to Pharo 3 you need that is not in 30851. A new
build is expected any moment now. The patch is included in the Moose build.
Development/bleedingEdge works fine with the patch, the Roassal views
have the Athens problems

Stephan