Is there a version for Gemstone/S?

Herby Vojčík
So one could import / export sources from / to SQL databases?

Thanks, Herby

Re: Is there a version for Gemstone/S?

jtuchel
Herby,

I've been wondering myself. This could be interesting for migrating data from some SQL DB to Gemstone, especially if there already is a Glorp descriptor system for an existing DB...

I haven't found one, nor do I think anybody has taken the time to do this just for fun.

Joachim