Is there a way to disable code critic ?

kilon.alios
Code critic is malfunctioning in my image as i mention in pharo-dev thread, I want to disable it but I could not find it in the Settings because my problems with it have been getting much worse as it throws MNUs even for mouse clicks. How may I do this ?

Re: Is there a way to disable code critic ?

CyrilFerlicot
Le 08/11/2015 17:06, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
> Code critic is malfunctioning in my image as i mention in pharo-dev
> thread, I want to disable it but I could not find it in the Settings
> because my problems with it have been getting much worse as it throws
> MNUs even for mouse clicks. How may I do this ?

If this is the QAPlugin of Nautilus that is responsible, you can click
on the little arrow at the top right of Nautilus then remove QAPlugin
with the Nautilus Plugin Manager.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: Is there a way to disable code critic ?

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is there a way to disable code critic ?

kilon.alios
thanks that solves my problems

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 6:29 PM Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:
In Nautilus Plugin Manager, you can disable the plugin. It is accesible from Nautilus window, in right-top corner.

Cheers,
Juraj