Is there a way to query which other sessions took part in transaction conflict?

Is there a way to query which other sessions took part in transaction conflict?

Gemstone/S mailing list
I'm trying to debug sporadic write-write commit failures. There are many
methods, like System>>transactionConflicts or
System>>_commitPrintingDiagnostics that can give me the OOPs of the
objects that could not be committed.

But is there any mechanism for finding out which other session(s) are
responsible for the commit failure?

In other words, if I want to debug WHO caused the conflict, not what was
involved in the conflict.

Re: Is there a way to query which other sessions took part in transaction conflict?

Gemstone/S mailing list
In most cases it is fairly obvious from the modified objects (how many places in your code touch that object?), but the definitive proof would come in the transaction logs. See Chapter F, “Object State Change Tracking,” in the System Administration Guide.

James