Is there an easy way to create a test class in Calypso?

Is there an easy way to create a test class in Calypso?

Tim Mackinnon
Hi - In nautilus there was a handy menu item on a class to jump to its test class (and create it if need by) - Is there any easy way to do this in Calypso? I know it was a simple thing - but I found it did encourage me to write tests…

Tim

Re: Is there an easy way to create a test class in Calypso?

CyrilFerlicot
On 22/06/2018 16:59, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Hi - In nautilus there was a handy menu item on a class to jump to its test class (and create it if need by) - Is there any easy way to do this in Calypso? I know it was a simple thing - but I found it did encourage me to write tests…
>
> Tim

Hi,

Not yet. This is in the feature requests:
https://github.com/pharo-ide/Calypso/issues/257

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Is there an easy way to create a test class in Calypso?

Tim Mackinnon
Makes sense - I didn’t scroll enough through the issues… trying to clone the repo to see how to contribute … ;)