Is there an update button for moose

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I would like to know how I can get the latest version from a given version.
Because I do not want to have to merge back.
So how do I get all the latest versions of packages? and does it work?

Re: Is there an update button for moose

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Stef,

I think I do not understand your request :(.

On 7 Nov 2011, at 23:28, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to know how I can get the latest version

of what?

> from a given version.

of what?

> Because I do not want to have to merge back.

What do you mean merge back?

> So how do I get all the latest versions of packages? and does it work?

Do you mean that you have an image and you would like to update it to get the latest versions of all Moose packages? If yes, then

"ConfigurationOfMoose loadDefault" should do what you want.

Cheers,
Doru

> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

On Nov 7, 2011, at 11:33 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> I think I do not understand your request :(.
>
> On 7 Nov 2011, at 23:28, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to know how I can get the latest version
>
> of what?
>
>> from a given version.
>
> of what?
>
>> Because I do not want to have to merge back.
>
> What do you mean merge back?
>
>> So how do I get all the latest versions of packages? and does it work?
>
> Do you mean that you have an image and you would like to update it to get the latest versions of all Moose packages? If yes, then
>
> "ConfigurationOfMoose loadDefault" should do what you want.

I have version of yesterday 18h and now I want to update since the build was running at 22h