Is this list also for PBE discuss

LogiqueWerks
Is this list also for discussing PBE2 ?

I have starting committing English edits to my grshiplett fork on the
github for SquareBrackets

Robert

Re: Is this list also for PBE discuss

Oscar Nierstrasz

Hi Robert,

Yes, this is the right list.

Cheers,
- on

On Jun 23, 2011, at 23:51 , Robert Shiplett wrote:

> Is this list also for discussing PBE2 ?
>
> I have starting committing English edits to my grshiplett fork on the
> github for SquareBrackets
>
> Robert

Re: Is this list also for PBE discuss

LogiqueWerks
Attn: Stef, Dale, Mariano:

Please pull into github master the latest metacello.tex from my
grshiplett fork before making additions to Metcello chapter.

Feedback would be most appreciated.

Thanks / merci

Robert Shiplett
Fredericton, NB, Canada [ Atlantic tz  UCT-0300 ]
grshiplett AT G[oogle]mail dot com

On 24 June 2011 04:30, Oscar Nierstrasz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Yes, this is the right list.
>
> Cheers,
> - on
>
> On Jun 23, 2011, at 23:51 , Robert Shiplett wrote:
>
>> Is this list also for discussing PBE2 ?
>>
>> I have starting committing English edits to my grshiplett fork on the
>> github for SquareBrackets
>>
>> Robert

Re: Is this list also for PBE discuss

stephane ducasse
Thanks I will try to understand how I can do that

On Jun 24, 2011, at 1:45 PM, Robert Shiplett wrote:

> Attn: Stef, Dale, Mariano:
>
> Please pull into github master the latest metacello.tex from my
> grshiplett fork before making additions to Metcello chapter.
>
> Feedback would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks / merci
>
> Robert Shiplett
> Fredericton, NB, Canada [ Atlantic tz  UCT-0300 ]
> grshiplett AT G[oogle]mail dot com
>

> On 24 June 2011 04:30, Oscar Nierstrasz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> Yes, this is the right list.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - on
>>
>> On Jun 23, 2011, at 23:51 , Robert Shiplett wrote:
>>
>>> Is this list also for discussing PBE2 ?
>>>
>>> I have starting committing English edits to my grshiplett fork on the
>>> github for SquareBrackets
>>>
>>> Robert

Re: Is this list also for PBE discuss

Damien Cassou
Dear Robert,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Robert Shiplett <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please pull into github master the latest metacello.tex from my
> grshiplett fork before making additions to Metcello chapter.
>
> Feedback would be most appreciated.

please pull the latest changes from the main repository and issue a
pull request by clicking on the top right button of the github window
'Pull Request'. Please contact me if you can't find your way inside
github or git.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou