Is this list still used ?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Is this list still used ? Hello Aida people.

Wondering if this list is still alive.

Janko, I wish Squeak have the last Aida with all new things you was doing the last days.
Like WebSockets and this Foundation framework.
Also like have Scribo.

Edgar

Re: Is this list still used ?

Herbert König
Am 03.11.2012 07:57, schrieb Edgar J. De Cleene:
Is this list still used ? Hello Aida people.

Wondering if this list is still alive.

Janko, I wish Squeak have the last Aida with all new things you was doing the last days.
Like WebSockets and this Foundation framework.
Also like have Scribo.

Edgar

Hi Edgar,

this list is still the main Aida list.

Cheers,

Herbert

Re: Is this list still used ?

Janko Mivšek
Hola Edgar!

Dne 03. 11. 2012 07:57, piše Edgar J. De Cleene:
> Hello Aida people.
>
> Wondering if this list is still alive.

Sure it is, and quite active last few days because we have quite
something to discuss about.

> Janko, I wish Squeak have the last Aida with all new things you was
> doing the last days.
> Like WebSockets and this Foundation framework.

Squeak already have all that, because I always release that on three
Smalltalks: Squeak, Pharo and VisualWorks. Other question is how well is
Aida tested on, say, Squeak. Without someone testing it in real life it
will be hard for me to test it as thoroughly as I test, say, Aida on
VisualWorks, which is tested in production even before it is released.

> Also like have Scribo.

Good idea, let me check if Squeak/Pharo Scribo works well on latest Aida...

Thanks and best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek