Issue #260: eliminate reliance on 32 bit devKitCommanLine image -- call for volunteers

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options
Issue #260: eliminate reliance on 32 bit devKitCommanLine image -- call for volunteers – I have made pretty good process in creating the infrastructure support needed to start using a 3.5.0 topaz solo extent and gsdevkit_launcher scr...
I've finally gotten around to finishing up the initial work needed for others to start contributing (when they have time) to converting GsDevKit...
Hi Dale, Just some notes from my setup: $GS_HOME/alt_bin/bootstrap_launcher ================= GsDevKit script: bootstrap_launcher ...
Hey Jupiter, Thanks for taking this for a spin ... and glad that you're testing with a mac:) embedded replies below ... On 10/30/19 10:...
Hi Bruno, I haven’t had a chance to try this yet, but here is Dale’s reply to that issue… > On 1 Nov 2019, at 5:05 am, Dale Henrichs <...
Dale, Tracking the errors (at least in my installation) and it seems that $ROWAN_PROJECTS_HOME is not defined. Because i change that variab...
Hi, Now i'm in the same page as Jupiter. There were some errors with variables but it was because i defined variables with export command r...
On 11/4/19 9:52 AM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote: > Hi, > > Now i'm in the same page as Jupiter. > > There were some errors with ...
I've opened an issue_260 team discusstion[1] for further discussion on this topic. Dale [1] https://github.com/orgs/GsDevKit/teams/issue_2...
On 11/1/19 3:50 PM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote: > Dale, > > Tracking the errors (at least in my installation) and it seems that > $...
Dale, I'm setting up a Centos 7 for issue_260. Before we proceed with: https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/tree/issue_260/shared/repo...
On 11/1/19 9:37 AM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote: > Dale, > > I'm setting up a Centos 7 for issue_260. > > Before we proceed with...
Dale, i got an error executing: updateGsDevKit -gdtcs ================= GsDevKit script: create_gs_server_image -f -d /home/gemstone/G...
Hi Bruno, I got the same thing on the Mac but just selected the image $GS_HOME/shared/pharo/gsDevKitTmp.image Since this is a one time thing...
Jupiter, I take it that you have been able to get gsdevkit_launcher installed? Have you run the example scripts successfully? |# test ...
Jupiter, I just fixed my problem with: export PATH=$GS_HOME/alt_bin:$PATH updateGsDevKit -gdtcs From documentation: The gsdevkit_launcher...
Dale, After executing: $GS_HOME/alt_bin/bootstrap_launcher i got the following: ...finished :: createStone -g gsdevkit_launcher_350 3.5....
Bruno, The error is occuring because the file `/home/gemstone/GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo/gsDevKitCommandLine.image' does not exist and this...
Dale, The execution sequence was: cd $GS_HOME git fetch --all git checkout master git pull origin master updateGsDevKit -gdtcs --...