Quantcast

Issue Tracker

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Issue Tracker

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Now that Google Code is shutting down, what shall be done about Magritte's issue tracker? The standard move seems to be to export to GitHub, a painless process I just undertook for a personal project.
Cheers,
Sean
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Issue Tracker

EstebanLM
I would vote to move it to github, yes :)

> On 24 Mar 2015, at 13:58, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Now that Google Code is shutting down, what shall be done about Magritte's
> issue tracker? The standard move seems to be to export to GitHub, a painless
> process I just undertook for a personal project.
>
>
>
> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean
> --
> View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Issue-Tracker-tp4814743.html
> Sent from the Magritte, Pier and Related Tools mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Magritte, Pier and Related Tools ...
> https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/smallwiki


_______________________________________________
Magritte, Pier and Related Tools ...
https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/smallwiki
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Issue Tracker

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
I would vote to move it to github, yes :)
I spoke to Lukas and he is okay to move it under an organization. Which one? Pharo? Create one just for Magritte?
Cheers,
Sean
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Issue Tracker

NorbertHartl

> Am 06.04.2015 um 12:44 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>:
>
> EstebanLM wrote
>> I would vote to move it to github, yes :)
>
> I spoke to Lukas and he is okay to move it under an organization. Which one?
> Pharo? Create one just for Magritte?
>
>
In MongoTalk we have MongoTalkTeam. It is named simply what it is. So MagritteTeam would be my favorite.

Norbert

>
> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean
> --
> View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Issue-Tracker-tp4814743p4817808.html
> Sent from the Magritte, Pier and Related Tools mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Magritte, Pier and Related Tools ...
> https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/smallwiki


_______________________________________________
Magritte, Pier and Related Tools ...
https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/smallwiki
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Issue Tracker

Stephan Eggermont
On 06-04-15 13:06, Norbert Hartl wrote:
> In MongoTalk we have MongoTalkTeam. It is named simply what it is. So
> MagritteTeam would be my favorite. Norbert

+1

Stephan
_______________________________________________
Magritte, Pier and Related Tools ...
https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/smallwiki
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Issue Tracker

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stephan Eggermont wrote
It is named simply what it is. So MagritteTeam would be my favorite
Done:
- Issues exported
- Description converted to Markdown Readme, with updated Pharo instructions and repo links
- Google Code team members invited

I named it "Magritte Team", but for the url, followed what Amber did (amber-smalltalk) i.e. give a little more context to the outside world about what it is:
    https://github.com/magritte-metamodel/magritte
Cheers,
Sean
Loading...